Saturday, November 20, 2010

you may have noticed something new, here...



§



If you have been to this site before or you're a subscriber,  you are in the right place:  The Savage Pen is now We the People.  I don't remember now what made me do it.  But, suddenly, We, the People seemed like the right name and The Savage Pen seemed old and not quite right.  I toyed with name In Your Face.com but the name is too, well, in your face.  So, We, the People, it is going to be.

I would welcome any insights, reactions and feedback on the improvements. I think they are improvements, anyway.  And I hope my readers will as well.  New artwork for the page and site title.  It took better than ten tries to get it right.  10 different versions including a piece of artwork of the U.S. Constitution.  To make it look old and like parchment.  Then searching for the right background.  I like the cosmos as a background; it seems to rise above petty politics, and take us out into the Universe to set the atmosphere for transcendent Truth and values, against which even politics finally must be measured.

§    

No comments:

Post a Comment